Monday, January 11, 2010

Yummy Chicken Stirfry

When Chad and I are looking for a quick, go-to recipe I make Chicken Stirfry. I especially love making this when I have a whole refrigerator full of vegetables!!

First, I heat up olive oil and then add red pepper flakes. After 30 seconds of frying those, I add the cubed chicken.

Once that is cooking, I add some Bragg Liquid Aminos. This has a slight soy sauce taste without the bad stuff that is in soy sauce. I also add this to the brown rice of this recipe.

Today, I was lucky enough to have these vegetables in the fridge: green beans, pea pods, carrots, celery, red pepper, green pepper and onion. YUMMY! Once the chicken is cooked, I add the vegetables and a little soy sauce. I usually add a 1/4 cup of peanuts but we were out...:(

I realized there wasn't enough color in this bowl of veggies so I added more red and green peppers.


A PERFECT QUICK MEAL!!! (except for chopping all the vegetables.)




No comments: