Monday, December 28, 2009

Any sweets??

One of my resolutions for 2010 is to cut back (or eliminate) sweets, especially candy and unneccessary sweets. This is easy at home, because we don't keep candy in the house. However, it will be more difficult when I go back to work...my sweet tooth seems to kick in when I am there. Anyways, here is what I ate today...had a long break in eating because I had a crown and a filling done at the dentist :(

9:00 a.m. Mineral water

11:00 a.m. 2 fried egg sandwich on wheat with mayo. Orange and mineral water.

12:00 p.m. Kid-sized box of raisins

4:00 p.m. Lunds Wild Rice and Ham soup. 6 pretzels. Mineral water. Baked potato with top the tater...(I was starving!! I was also totally numb on the left side so it was quite hard to eat anything)

6:00 p.m. Mineral Water

8:00 p.m. Scrambled eggs with green pepper, onion, andouille sausage, mexican cheese. 1 piece of whole wheat toast and 1 c. homemade apple sauce (Thanks neighbor!!! SOOO good and fresh!!) Mineral Water

8:30 p.m. 4 bites of chocolate cheesecake...perfect amount!!

Comments on today's food: I had 5 eggs today!! 5 mineral waters...which equals 60 ounces. I read that you should drink 8 ounces of water 8 times a day...which equals 64 ounces a day. I was 4 ounces short today...probably because I could not drink out of the left side of my face :(

Tomorrow's Goal: I hope to try to drink 6 mineral waters tomorrow or substitute one glass of regular water. I am also going to try to eat one serving of both fruit and vegetables at each meal.

No comments: