Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Each year at Thanksgiving, I reflect on the past year and where I am in my life. I usually try to look at my hardships and difficulties and try to see them as something to be thankful for...so here is my written attempt at expressing what I am thankful for...
I am thankful for:
1. Having a teaching job
2. Hugs from my kids at the end of a hard day
3. Living in a nice home with a wonderful guy and my adorable kitty
4. I have my parents, my brother, all my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins
5. I am doing what I love
6. I have a great relationship with my parents, who support me in every aspect of my life :)
7. Working with great people!
8. I have a short drive to work
9. My family has a cabin where I love to go and spend time
10. I have lasting relationships with close friends
So there's my written attempt at putting my thoughts on paper (or blog). I hope you all think of what you have to be thankful for during this time, and focus less on what you don't have...BE THANKFUL!!!
Love to all!
Monday, November 19, 2007
This one is our favorite...we all look so scary :)
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Friday, November 16, 2007
We played the human pretzel...they loved it. We actually unknotted the pretzel with 20 of us...I was amazed at their teamwork. I knew they could do it!
We also got to play some more on our new playground...the kids love it! It's so much fooler than what we had as kids...here are some pics of my cuties...
I'm so excited that it's the holiday season...I love Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's. I'm excited to hear Christmas music, decorate the house, and to see snow...I know I know...but it's not winter and the holidays without snow...
Looking forward to a relaxing, rejuvenating weekend...enjoy yours :)