Monday, March 3, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

This is the time of year where new teachers worry about where they will be next year. I know I have a spot where I am now, but I question whether I should stay. I am beginning to love my job...it's rewarding, my kids are (most of the time) great, the staff is great. The pay, however, is measly. I have to design my own curriculum and I do whatever I want with my lessons. I don't have to listen to what other teachers tell me to teach...I also have my room all set up. I hate moving, especially all my teaching stuff. I waited so long to make a classroom my own. I had all the materials, and have made my classroom my own. It's perfect....well, I could make some changes. But I love it! Here are some pics of my home away from home...

No comments: