Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Obsessed...

In the last few years, I have found a new love- reading. I wasn't a big reader in school, but as soon as I got out of school, I fell in love with reading. I love reading children's fantasy books, but also loving all types of adult novels. When I started teaching in September, I did not have any time to read books for pleasure, but also had no energy to even open a book. Over winter break, I picked up a book and have read 4 since. I forgot how much I loved to read. It sounds silly, but when I'm at work, I can't wait to get home and read more of my book. I love getting lost in a good book, but also curling up on the couch, under a blanket, with my nose in a book. Part of my excitement of finishing a book, is picking out the next one I am going to read. So for those of you who also love to read, here are my latest recommendations:












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reading is fun! I myself have been slacking in that department since college and I was an English Lit major (how sad). At the moment, I'm reading Eat Love Pray. So far, so very good. judging from the suggestions you've posted, I think you may like The Time Traveler's Wife. It's one of my favorites>