Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mamma Mia!

My mom and I decided to have a date on Saturday night...dad was at the cabin and Chad was working. Because I know Chad wouldn't go to see Mamma Mia with me, I suggested we go see it together. My mom and I both saw it on broadway and loved it! I had heard great things about it...and they were all true. The music was fabulous and Sophie, the main character, was beautiful and angelic. Although, I have to say that the best part of the whole movie, was when, during Dancing Queen, the 50+ woman next to me started singing at the top of her lungs along with the music. She continued this throughout the rest of the movie, and even stuck an imaginary microphone in her poor husband's face. Each time I heard her, I glanced at my mom, barely holding back a chuckle.

I would recommend this movie to any girl or woman...not sure it will be as good without a live sing-along though :)

No comments: