Monday, August 18, 2008

Writer's Block

I haven't written in awhile...and this is partly due to me being busy getting ready for school again, but also because I don't feel like I have a lot to write about. I have googled "blog topics" to gain inspiration, but nothing comes to me. My mind is partially leaving summer-mode and entering school mode. So instead of daydreaming about wonderous adventures and philosopical ideas, now I am thinking about class size and behavior. I even started having my "teaching nightmares." I called my last one a dream, but my mom told me that was a nightmare. I had a dream that I had a classroom of wild kids. They wouldn't listen or pay attention and I couldn't find my plans anywhere...so I guess that is a nightmare.

So if you have an ideas for me, let me know :)

No comments: