Each year at Thanksgiving, I reflect on the past year and where I am in my life. I usually try to look at my hardships and difficulties and try to see them as something to be thankful for...so here is my written attempt at expressing what I am thankful for...
I am thankful for:
1. Having a teaching job
2. Hugs from my kids at the end of a hard day
3. Living in a nice home with a wonderful guy and my adorable kitty
4. I have my parents, my brother, all my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins
5. I am doing what I love
6. I have a great relationship with my parents, who support me in every aspect of my life :)
7. Working with great people!
8. I have a short drive to work
9. My family has a cabin where I love to go and spend time
10. I have lasting relationships with close friends
So there's my written attempt at putting my thoughts on paper (or blog). I hope you all think of what you have to be thankful for during this time, and focus less on what you don't have...BE THANKFUL!!!
Love to all!