Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am Thankful for...

Each year at Thanksgiving, I reflect on the past year and where I am in my life. I usually try to look at my hardships and difficulties and try to see them as something to be thankful for...so here is my written attempt at expressing what I am thankful for...

I am thankful for:

1. Having a teaching job

2. Hugs from my kids at the end of a hard day

3. Living in a nice home with a wonderful guy and my adorable kitty

4. I have my parents, my brother, all my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins

5. I am doing what I love

6. I have a great relationship with my parents, who support me in every aspect of my life :)

7. Working with great people!

8. I have a short drive to work

9. My family has a cabin where I love to go and spend time

10. I have lasting relationships with close friends

So there's my written attempt at putting my thoughts on paper (or blog). I hope you all think of what you have to be thankful for during this time, and focus less on what you don't have...BE THANKFUL!!!

Love to all!


No comments: