Friday, November 16, 2007

Another week passes by...

TGIF!!!
I finally fully understand what that saying really means. I realized today that I need to slow down with my kids and focus more on management and less on academics. As much as it drives me nuts, my kids just aren't ready for full-on academics yet...we can't even walk through the hall properly and quietly So we practiced today...but we also got to have some fun.

We played the human pretzel...they loved it. We actually unknotted the pretzel with 20 of us...I was amazed at their teamwork. I knew they could do it!

We also got to play some more on our new playground...the kids love it! It's so much fooler than what we had as kids...here are some pics of my cuties...



I'm so excited that it's the holiday season...I love Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's. I'm excited to hear Christmas music, decorate the house, and to see snow...I know I know...but it's not winter and the holidays without snow...

Looking forward to a relaxing, rejuvenating weekend...enjoy yours :)

No comments: