Sunday, May 10, 2009

365 Days of Grace

I know I haven't written in a really long time, as few have pointed out to me. While searching the Internet, I found a blog I really enjoyed. Then I found that many people are writing blogs similar to the one I saw. Their blogs focus on finding 5 things each day that grace them for 365 days. I love this challenge and think it's a great way to get back into blogging.

So, I am beginning one year of posts called "Grace In Small Things". Every day for 365 days, I will post a list of five things that have graced my life, either on that day or at any time in my life. Feel free to join me. Or mock me. Or, you know, do whatever's in your heart. You can start on whatever day you want, so if you come across this six months from now, don't let that hold you back.

For my mom on Mom's Day, I am grateful for:
1. Having my mom help me with every decision with the wedding

2. The second I walk into my parents' house, my mom pulls out a snack, usually carrots and dip

3. My mom's practical side...I can always count on her to tell me the truth and be honest with me

4. Mom always helps me with whatever I ask of her

5. She gives me unconditional love...

Love you mom! happy Mom's Day!


1 comment:

Joanie Raiche said...

Thank you so much for being you!! It is nice to see you and have you relax. It was good to have just the four of us to hang out, eat, and talk. thanks for a great day, and I too, will miss all this planning and discussing. I think the shower Joan and lisa gave you/us was such a great culmination of all that we/ve done so far, and it was fun to have my favorite friends hang out with my female family members with a fabulous meal and a warm, welcoming setting.