So, I am beginning one year of posts called "Grace In Small Things". Every day for 365 days, I will post a list of five things that have graced my life, either on that day or at any time in my life. Feel free to join me. Or mock me. Or, you know, do whatever's in your heart. You can start on whatever day you want, so if you come across this six months from now, don't let that hold you back.
For my mom on Mom's Day, I am grateful for:
1. Having my mom help me with every decision with the wedding
2. The second I walk into my parents' house, my mom pulls out a snack, usually carrots and dip
3. My mom's practical side...I can always count on her to tell me the truth and be honest with me
4. Mom always helps me with whatever I ask of her
5. She gives me unconditional love...
Love you mom! happy Mom's Day!