Thursday, May 14, 2009

Days 4 and 5

I don't even remember yesterday so I don't know why I didn't write. I do remember that yesterday was 1 month until our wedding. Today is the 30 day countdown. So I have a lot of graces in my life right now...

Day 4:
1. I am marrying a man who has been my best friend for the last almost 5 years...and I know he will always be my best friend!

2. Chad is funny, sensitive and caring

3. I laugh every day with him

4. He loves my kitty (even though he's allergic)

5. When he comes to bed, he always kisses me on the forehead and tells me he loves me :)

Day 5:
1. It was a beautiful day for my field trip on a boat down the Mississippi River

2. A student said about the boat, "Does that boat move? Is it going to move? I am not going anymore."

3. While looking at ducks, another student said, "Look at the chickens."

4. My group of 3 kids was great! They got along, locked arms with mine and told me how much fun they were having

5. Tomorrow is Friday!

That's all for now. I am going to try and get some exercise since it is so nice outside. I may take in a softball game in Plymouth...guess I need to start working on being a good "wife."

No comments: