I almost forgot to write today...it has been a busy day.
1. Kitties who love to lay on paper. You may think this is annoying, and most of the time it is. But she is just so darn cute when she does it :)
2. High school classroom volunteers: My volunteer, Lisa, is from Cretin Derham Hall. She is a senior and their school put on a dinner for all the teachers who mentor high school students. It was a really nice dinner and I got to go with my other teachers...they also have volunteers from Cretin in their class.
3. 10 minutes to talk with Chad without any distractions
4. A new book from Amazon in the mailbox
5. MCA science test today...a nice 75 minute break from teaching :)