Sunday, March 7, 2010

Green Monsters...finally!

So I gave into the blogger fad...and tried the Green Monster.
Everyone talks about how GREAT they are!! So I had to try it....I added 2 Tablespoons Flax seed, 1.5 cup milk, 2 cups spinach, a banana and ice.

I have never been a fan of green drinks. But I was willing to give it a try.
Isn't it fun to have drinks in a wine glass? Especially nice since I haven't been drinking wine at home :)

So, back to the contents of the pretty wine glass...

I wasn't impressed with it. I have a thing with weird textures and the banana added a weird texture to this drink. The taste was fine but it was frothy and grainy. I had to add some chocolate sauce to smooth it out a bit..

I still have all the ingredients for these but I am afraid to try it again. Maybe I will add a carrot or some berries next time.

Tesa loves to lay in the sun!!

No comments: