Sunday, March 7, 2010

Project Glow Check-In

I have searched high and low for all the things I need for Project Glow. I cannot find the St. Ive's Green Tea Cleanser ANYWHERE....I heard from MegaNerdruns that she got hers at Walmart so I will look there today. I did find some eye makeup remover and a day and night lotion.

I use these at night before and after I wash my face with the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub...
These are like a spa for your eyes....soooo wonderful!!
Then I put on Night-time moisturizer...It's like putting silk on my face....yummy!
In the morning, I wash with the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. Like I said, I am still searching for the Green tea Cleanser for the morning. The bottle says to use the scrub 3-4 times a week so I am a little worried about drying out my face and it being too rough but it seems fine now...

Right after getting out of the shower, I apply the Neutrogena Moisturizer...

So far this experiment is going well. My face feels really soft and I haven't had any recent breakouts...

WHAT IS YOUR FACE ROUTINE???

No comments: