Sunday, April 25, 2010

1 down...? to go

I think I am going to have many wedding showers this Spring/Summer.  Today was the first of many...

My cousin Katie is getting married July 10 and her family shower was today. Let's just say that the Preiner Women know how to throw a party...plenty of food, games and conversations!!
I didn't get a good picture of the bride. I always forget the most important pictures!!!

First, we played some games.  We started with making wedding dresses out of toilet paper...(if only men knew what went on at these things)




In between games, I snacked on some veggies and Multi-grain crackers. These crackers are SOOOO good! Crispy and flavorful!!

When it was time to eat, there were many options!!

One of my family favorites----Chicken Lasagna! So creamy and yummy!!

Finally...drum roll please...

My aunt Terrie made these FABULOUS mini cakes!

She used a Tomato can to bake these mini cakes...and get this: They are multi-layers!!

Strawberry cake
I had to sample the Lemon/Raspberry cake....



I leave you with my cousin Emily thoroughly enjoying her cake...


Today's fun activities reminded me so much of my own shower, which was almost a year ago.  Such fun times!!

No comments: