Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hodge Podge...

This is a hodge-podge of a post! I tried to post this earlier in the week but I have had some troubles uploading pictures from my iPhoto to the blog...grrrr!!



Earlier this week, I met Chad at Bunny's in St. Louis Park for a quick dinner.  We sat outside, but had to move around a bit because it was SOOO smokey out there...yuck!!


I wasn't super hungry so I decided to order the Healthy Burger Platter...a patty with cheese, broccoli and fruit. I didn't realize that "a patty" meant no bun, but that was ok. It was still really good!!


Chad ordered a pizza....
I also had 2 Coors Lights....
My mom came to visit!! She was at a yoga class close to Bunny's.

Later in the week, Chad made some fabulous meals! He really gets into grilling and loves to throw anything on the grill! We got a Grilling Bible for our wedding and he refers to that frequently for new ideas.  He swears that he doesn't use recipes though :) That's my job!


I have LOVED roasting veggies! Later on, I will show you how I roast my veggies. It is so easy and the veggies come out perfectly!

After dinner, Chad made S'mores.

I felt like I was at the cabin!

I am ready for summer weekends at the cabin!!

No comments: