Sunday, April 25, 2010

Roasting Vegetables


I have gotten a few questions about how I roast my vegetables. It is super easy!

First, I coat a broiling pan in nonstick spray. Then I lay the vegetables on the pan. I love roasting broccoli, green beans and even BRUSSEL SPROUTS…NOT a fan by the way

I spray the vegetables with olive oil using my mister!

I like to sprinkle the vegetables with my favorite seasoning of the week...

This time I used the new spices I got from Marshalls...they have great cooking accessories!!

Check the vegetables often, because depending on how crispy or soft you like your veggies, you may need to leave them in between 10-20 minutes. Chad likes them really crispy and I like them softer...


This night, Chad was making chicken and potatoes on the grill. He LOVES making the potatoes in foil boats…


All together now…



I also had the last glass of this great wine! I shared the first part of this wine with my cousin Annie, who is a middle sister. I brought this bottle to her house in her honor ☺
Wish they made a bottle named “Oldest Sister”

No comments: