Thursday, January 7, 2010

WHAT???

I have been weighing myself every morning for the last week. I didn't see any change for the first few days but have seen a 1 lb difference today!! WOO HOO! I know it's not a big deal but it was exciting to see a different number on the scale. However, I went to the doctor today and stepped on the scale to expect the number I saw this morning, but saw a totally different number...my mouth dropped to the floor. WHAT??? This scale is saying I weigh MORE than my scale says at home...that was a big disappointment...just gives me more motivation to continue the healthy eating and working out...


On to some food talk...

I think I have been doing well with the meal selection and control while at work. I have been packing a lunch and 2 snacks.

Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. Breakfast: 1 cup. Raisin bran Crunch (My favorite!!) with a banana. Mineral water 9:30 a.m. Stupid treat: 1 mini box nerds 11:00 Snack: Luna Bar and mineral water 12:45 p.m. Lunch: Turkey sandwich on Arnold Select's Sandwich Thins. These are amazing!! They are my new favorite find...plus I use Low-Fat Cream Cheese with chives instead of mayo. Celery with peanut butter and carrots. mineral water 2:30 p.m. Snack: Hard boiled egg. Mineral water 3:30 p.m. Snack: 1 c. goldfish. Triscuits with Laughing Cow Cheese. 5:30 p.m. ANOTHER snack: Peanuts and craisins mix. Carrots. 7:00-8:00 p.m. Body Works Plus Abs with Shana... 8:15 p.m. Dinner: Chicken breast. Green beans, brown rice. Mineral Water.

I felt like an endless pit this day. I could NOT get full. I had to eat a lot more small snacks today and it was frustrating. It did feel good to make healthier choices though.

Today, I snacked on String cheese, Peanut/Craisin/Raisin Trail Mix, my favorite Fruit Bytes, and Triscuits with Laughing Cow Cheese. I enjoyed another turkey sandwich for lunch!!

For dinner, I was craving Stir-fry. I was happy to have many vegetables, brown rice and chicken in my kitchen! Mixed with some Soy Sauce, it was a fabulous meal!!




I was craving something else after this, so I had a Homemade Carmel from my aunt...Yummy!!



No comments: